Monday, November 29, 2010

Mondays...allways hard..Actually about my inspiration

..Well actually this Monday was`t bad at all. School was..well boring like usually nothing special. Pretty much no homework for tomorrow. And I really try to make my very first Youtube  video today. You now hardest part is to decide what kind of video or look to do.
  Okey today I actually don`t want to talk about my quite usual life. Today I wanted to write about thinking before you do something. Please keep in mind that what you do today is step for your future, no matter what it is. So please think about what you do. Do u really need to fight, do you really have to say rude thing to people who haven`t done anything wrong. Do it for yourself, live for yourself. You have only one life to live and u now it`s not that long to waist time for fighting or being lazy. Be lazy when you have accomplish what you want, what you dream for. Live your life the way you want, not the way anyone else say you should live it. And please don`t ever let a fear stop you, just follow your heart, fear is just adrenalin, just a though you know what you can do with thoughts- block the away or at least try, face your fears, what can you lose? usually not much, but what can you win by being over the fear- it`s a big win, you worth that feeling after the win. There was actually wonderful saying about same thing in the movie "Cinderella story" it goes like this-
Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game., please keep it in your mind every time u think about surrender it helped me.


  So this is it for today I believe I really try to make my very first video today and I will try to put up the pic of my gingerbread house what I promised yesterday.


So Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game. And always remember that even one voice can change the word so never keep stuff inside you..Shout,shout let it all out(you now that song? really good one;))Okey you don`t have to shout but let it all out and always say what you think cause sometimes all it takes is one voice. Be that one voice.     
Have a sunny day, cause your worth it. (and as the movie eat,pray,love says "smile with your liver and your mouth not only with mouth")

                                                                                                    Lots of love, Träpsu



PS! Sorry about my freaky and not so good English:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment