Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sleepy sunday!

  So today`s morning was even harder than u100% worth it.
    First we finished up the gingerbread house...it was hmm...unusual but we had fun with it and well it don`t look THAT bad when think about that it is my very first gingerbread house. I will try to put up a pictureabout it tomorrow ( I really don`t now how to do it jet)
   Well but this was only beginning of the day later whesually cause I was awake until 5 am and had to woke up at 9.30...it was a duff job to get up. :) but the day was n I went to shower I decided to make a famous olive oil mask to my hair...guess what...it ended up a total disaster my hair looked really terrible I had to wash my head 3 times to get it out...But now my hair do looks better..I hope it at least helped to make my hair stronger.:)
   But now to the good part...at the evening I went to watch eat,pray,love again(I have seen it once before). I discovered once again that it`s a really great movie. In my opinion it`s a bit too long but it has a really good story on. I find that movie very motivational(don`t know is there word like that :) ). So if you like movies with a good point and you haven`t seen it yet I will recommend it, really good one:)
    Have a great day! And don`t forget your one of a kind and it don`t matter what anyone else says as long as your happy!
                                                                                               Lots of love, your everythinger



PS! Sorry about the bad English, English is not my home language and I wrote that one in rush so I`m really sorry if you don`t understand anything ...:) (L)



                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment