Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winter is on!

   It keep snowing and snowing and it`s so beautiful that even me, who usually don`t like  winter cause it`s so cold start`s to loving it. Everything out there looks so magically beautiful that I really don`t understand how I let something like cold bothered me last year. I`m really waiting Christmas this year.Tomorrow I will decorate my room with x-mas stuff...so waiting for doing it every year...I think it`s the very best part about Christmas
   So today we wanted to go and enjoy winter with my little sister, Eric and my brother had a lot of fun with snow fight and failing with sledging.
   After coming back in we started to do our very first gingerbread house...well it also failed :) but we are still going to try to make it normal tomorrow.
   I think this is it for today and for my very first trying to make a blog :) I have thought so much about make it and today I finally made it :)...I`m really proud of myself... But soon you can fallow me if you want to see my blogs about hair, make-up, cooking, design close, about my everyday life, about how I get inspired for my photo ideas and lot of stuff more I can`t remember right now... Have A Wonderful Day Cause You Worth It !

                                                                                                           Lots of Love, your Träpsu!

No comments:

Post a Comment